sâmbătă, 9 iulie 2011

A long sigh...

 I'm pretending to dance in the dark...
This should have been a midnight post...
 Lost thoughts in the evening...
 Creating a world without pain...
 Were love will gain confidence...
Man, is hard...
I hardly survive...
With this kind of humans,
On this planet,
Is beautiful around us...
But no one sees that...
We hurt each other...
We lie, we cheat, is so hard...
Please learn how to love...
You humans are so selfish, funny, horrible, hateful creatures...
You only disgust me...
You don't see anything...
You only live for yourselves...
For you love is just a toy...
Meant to make you feel good...
You don't know what you want...
You are always running from you...
I'm so disappointed in you...
Why did God make you special than animals?...
Ask yourself and then realize what I mean...

3 comentarii: